This is a mint 99.5% condition Ruger M77 RSI in .308 Win, TANG SAFETY. I bought this from an elderly gentleman here in town who claims to have been the original purchaser and that it was never hunted. I have no reason to doubt his word on the first claim, and the condition of the gun certainly bears out the second--there are no handling marks in the wood or bluing wear whatsoever. All original, never altered and the screws aren't buggered. The stock has a very nice finish, and the blue has a nice deep luster--it is simply better looking that recently produced rifles.

$625 plus shipping.

Serial number is 78-69xxx, comes with rings.

Boy, if I was right handed you would never see these pictures in the classified section; they would be up in hunting rifles in a gloating thread. With the short barrel and the tang safety, it comes up to the shoulder more like a shotgun than a rifle.

This is the same rifle I had up for sale in June. I pulled the earlier ad and announced the rifle was sold because of a firm trade offer. Then the prospective buyer decided that his trade item was more valuable than he thought when he offered me a straight across trade and that I would need to ante up $350 to complete the deal. So this is a second chance opportunity for those of you who were tempted last time.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]