RZ, I have a 445 supermag Dan Wesson with an 8" barrel topped with a 2x7 burris scope and love it.

Accuracy is scarry to say the least. Recoil is not as bad as I thought it would be either. I am still finding loads that it likes but have come close on some. Mine really likes 225 gr barnes X bullet. I got a 4 shot group at 40 yards under 1 inch. I blew the 5 shot and opened the group to about 1.6 inch. I also got a beartooth load for their 320 grs at about 1450 fps that came under I think 1.75 at 40 yards. Now this was all shooting from off a log with some grip support from a bean bag. SO you can see that it was not a very stable bench set up and If it was I know it could be better.

If I can say I was disappionted about something it would be the velocities i am getting from the gun. While I feel they are good its just slower than I thought I could be getting. But then again I am still doing a lot of reloading on my Xl 650 dillon. But I have found out that H lilgun has been the best powder for me by far.

Speeds I am getting so far and verified by my new CED milinium chrony.

210 gr sierra's = 1800+ fps
225 gr barnes x = 1776 ave fps
240 gr hornady or sierra around 1650 Fps
270 gr speer GDSP =1475+ fps weird how I can't get more out of it and the accuracy stinks.
300 sierra JSP sportsmaster = 1475+ fps I am trying to get 100 fps more out of it and don't know why I can't yet.

320gr Beartooth LFNGC 1450 =fps I would like another 75 fps out of this one too but not so far.
300gr beartooth wfngc = 1500+ fps low 1500 fps so far.

So I hope this helps you out a little.

I love the gun very well made as I have the new company's Dan Wesson. Very tights accurate as any gun out there and you will be spoiled with the Dan Wesson. The interchangleable barrel system is fantastic too. I won't be happy till I have their 357 supermag and their 414 supermag.

Brian