I bought some new Winchester brass last week & went to reload it today... mad...I had to pull 1 case right off the bat, because it wouldn't fit in the shell holder...no biggie, chit happens. I went ahead & full length resized & found an additional 5 that felt like I was popping primers out of them...(flash hole chunks that hadn't been completely punched)...oh well...I then chamfered the inside of the necks & primed the cases...so far so good, then the fun starts...I charge the first case & notice powder clinging to the inside of the neck...WTF???...At first I thought maybe I'd somehow caused this myself so I start picking cases at random out of the line I'd resized...about 1 in 5 seem to have some kind of residue on them (oil/lube) in no specific order in terms of being the first or last to be sized, so I'm pretty sure it's just another factory [bleep] up... mad ...normally I avoid winchester brass because of like problems I've had in the past...really pisses me off. NO, I didn't have excess lube on my pad, & I only lightly rolled the body across the pad & didn't touch the necks. Anybody else had this happen?
Here's a pic of one of the cases...

[Linked Image]