Get whatever Leupold you like, send it off to them for an elevation turret, I'd go Target Turret (they have the screw on cap, just like a regular only taller).

Get it all together and we'll walk you through the turret stuff.

Turret is number 1 through 15 (15 is actually the zero again).

Anyways, get the BC of the bullet and the velocity and plug it into a ballistics program and it will give you drops out to say 1000 yards.

Here we go: 120gr Barnes TSX BC .411 velocity 3000 with a 200 yard zero, puts the bullet 1.5" high at 100.

Drop at 250 is 2.6 inches

Drop at 300 is 6 3/4"

Drop at 350 is 12.5"

Drop at 400 is 20"

Move the decimal point on the yardage two to the left and divide that number into the how much the bullet drops at that range.

So 250 yards becomes 2.5. Divide 2.5 into 2.6 so that gives you 1MOA. You don't need to count clicks just turn your turret to 1 and you are dead nuts on. Assuming 1/4 clicks you will have 3 hash marks between each whole number.

Again, 300 yards becomes 3. Divide 6 3/4" by 3 and you get 2 1/4MOA. Turn your turret to the first little hash past the number 2 and so on and so forth.

I also have a program that will spit out the MOA values in a neat little sheet that you can print out and tape to your stock, no math needed.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"