A while back I did the load work up for my ex-son-in-law's ne rifle using IMR-4831. The first batch took a long time using he RCBS Uniflow which isn't too happy when working with those powders shaped like redwood logs. Well, it turns out were were on the right track with his loads and now it was time to do the fine tuning of the loads. As it turned out, I had to go to Sportsman's Warehouse to get more bullets. (This was beofre the Obama the Ursurper hoarding rush.) and I picked up a couple boxes of the bullets and primers needed. As I wa slooking to see if there might be something else to add to the basket, I pointed out the RCBS 1500 Chargemaster to my wife saying that would make this load work up a lot easier. She said, "Why not just get it right now as long as you're here?"
Gotta love that woman. Best investment I've ever made when it comes to reloading tools.
Look at it this wy. Adjusting the Uniflow and weiging and trickling charges for 5 rounds of each load took over 4 hours. I'm very careful weighing charges when doing preliminary load work up and those log type powders just flat suck in normal measures. Using the Chargemaster, I loaded just as many weighed test loads as the pevious day in just under an hour. Ain't no way you're gonna beat that with any kind of stick.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE