How bad is service getting? Read on. On Sat. I attended a Cabelas event on waterfowling. Heard Sean Mann speak & saw Willie Robertson doing what they were paid for: engaging w/ customers, answering questions, etc. Went the following day for three talks: BIG MISTAKE. Wait 20 min. for the 1:00 presentation & when I ask an employee: "Oh, the Browning rep was at the gun counter (can't be seen from where they put the chairs and posted the schedule), sorry. The 1:30 and 2:00 presentations (Steel shot for waterfowl & Ground Blind hunting)just never happen. Just some 'employees' hanging around & blowing calls for their own amusement. No organization or supervision. Look, I give presentations at meetings, and I know what they should look like. Don't real companies have a corporate office that supervises these things? The locals don't. Even for Sean Mann's talk, no microphone or way of drawing customers. He talked over the back ground duck calls and the f'ed up fiddle music that plays nonstop. All of which he did w/ some serious head congestion and feeling like crap.

I am all done with Cabelas. Has anyone else experienced this level of disrespect for customer's time and shear incompetence?