Originally Posted by Maser
It's really a question of site mentality here. I think Rick has done a good job with this site. Sure, it gets a bit out of hand at times, but then again this is just the internet. We all have differences in opinions. If we didn't we would be mindless machines. When I first joined here I did sometimes worry when I posted something because no matter what it was always the same group of members who felt the need to ruin every thread I posted in hopes it would drive me away or whatever reason. The way I see it, unless you insult me to my face instead of hiding behind a monitor, your insults and thread hijacking mean NOTHING to me. We all share pretty much the same interests in the Second Amendment and the outdoors in general. That's good enough for me. When you are dealing with large online communities, you have to expect a few pendejos to show up every now and then. It's best to just ignore them and they will move along.

I don't think I could have made it through my busy work day without this very insightful post...
Go hide in the closet...Again...

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.