I can't answer too much about Flaig's itself, but I can offer some insight as to GB and the best way to find TRUE values (as opposed to the pi-in-the-sky-prices I see on there for almost everything):

On the mainpage, down at the bottom-left, there is a thing called GOING-GOING-GOING. Click that. Up pops a new search device. put FLAIG in it (or some variation therein) and then in the little window marked SHOW ONLY find COMPLETED AUCTIONS. when all that is set, go for the search (you might have to sign in to do so - no big there)!
Now, the key to Gunbroker is this - THERE ARE SELLING PRICES AND THERE ARE BUYING PRICES. Ignore the stuff that did NOT sell. You will also notice that there are searches on there that repeat over and over with no bids - tell you anything?

Anyway, that is about how it is done. i have been watching the Flags stuff for awhile - I am thinking I may try to find one for myself. they seem to sell fro $450 to 700, depending. Good luck...and post some pics of it!

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.