I had a couple of these sets in .222 and 6mm Remington. If you follow the directions they will produce very good ammunition. They are slow certainly and I never really liked the the inside neck reaming. Compared to the Wilson and Dewey knockout dies and bullet seaters I also used they were a little crude --- but the ammo shot quite well out of a 40X Remington and a couple of different .222's. That said, they are perfect for loading at the range, especially when you are working up loads for a new rifle.

You can load 5 cartridges, shoot them and change your seating depth or your powder charge for the next five. I never used the powder dippers. I used to use an old Belding and Mull measure and it was easy to work out the settings for various powders at home and then merely to adjust the measure setting at the range when working up loads. No scale required at the range if you did that.

In one afternoon, I could try several different bullets, seating depths powder charges and primers to see what shot best. After that, I went home and loaded up what the rifle liked best in quantity on the usual RCBS press. As I think about it, I can't undestand any reason for not reloading at the range when working up loads. Simple, easy and efficient. Beats the hell out of loading up a bunch of trial loads at home and ending up with boxes of leftover mediocre ammo.

Think I will check over on Ebay and see if I can find a couple of these sets in .223 and 7mm-08. Thanks for your post. You have inspired me........

You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.