ANY 140 grain bullet loaded over IMR4064 produces decent accuracy in my 7mm-08. That said, some are better than others, and my rifle had no desire to shoot the 139 SST with any type of great accuracy.

IMR 4064 has been the easiest to find a load for, but Varget, with the right load, has produced the tightest groups for me.

My gun loves Varget, 140 Ballistic Tip and Rem 9 1/2 primers. CCI 200 primers have been excellent too. The 140 Accubond is still very accurate with the exact same load, only giving a 1/4 inch in group size to the Ballistic Tip.

IMR 4064 with the Sierra 140 BT, Nosler Partition, Hornady 139 SP has been really good too.

Varget with the 154 Hornady SP shoes consistently good groups and is generally loaded as my "back up" load for elk hunting.

My gun didn't show a lot of promise with H414, but IMR 4350 teased me a little bit and shows some promise, particularly with the 140 Partition.

Started loading RE15 and it shows some promise too. Just not a lot of experience with it yet.

Hope that this helps.

FH