Ringworm... love too, but still only 1x magnification.

Jeff (260Remguy) your adapter bases sound intriguing, I'll have to check them out (ordered from Brownells before with no dramas)

I still have the original rings and bases that came with the gun. Can't remember what make they are, it escapes me at the moment. Basically, the base has a post in the centre that a scope ring engages, and is then locke onto the post with hex screws.

I already have a hammer spur on this combo, so no problems there.
I did consider going with a 2-7 x scope, don't think it would be any problems if i did.
Have you used slugs in your 24's?
Was wondering if you can "regulate" the point of impact with the screw that holds the foresight assembly together.
My 20 shoots slugs about 10" lower amd 6" to the right of the 222 POI at 25 yards. Obviously not expecting same POI, but at least in line vertically would be nice. That way I only need to worry about hold over.

bigsqueeze, I saw you ad in the classifieds, and seriously thought about it. It may be problematic to send it if your govt. considers the scope a firearm part, then I would probably need paperwork filled in from your end to get it out of the US. Apart from that, then I think the only problem would be the exorbitant postage to be paid....Beleive me, I know. I have exchanged some Aussie hunting/fishing mags with another campfire member, and we were both shocked at postage prices. Although, I think your rates are slightly (just) cheaper. Still cant see it being too much for a scope though, as they are pretty light and compact.

The other main issue would be one of warranty. Whilst I think Leupold would be pretty decent if I ever had to make a claim, the problem would lie with the fact that Leupold only has one sole importer into this country, and they probably would give me grief if i tried to get them to do the warranty for me. I'd be posting back to Leupold myself.

Still, it I do keep my eyes open on the classifieds.
Cheers.