Yeah, it might be capable of more FPS's. I've not pushed it to see where the top is. it does 2950 with the 260 AB and that will probably suffice my needs. I'm gonna play with seating depth to see if I can pull the 3rd shot flyer on each group back in with the other two. The first two shots are cutting each other's holes. Third shot is stepping out an inch and more. It is a 24" bbl rum whereas most of the earlier ones were 26". I just have gotten started on loading for this 375 so as time goes on; I'll probably find the magic pixie dust it dotes on. For now I'm concentrating on IMR 4350. Going by the Nosler book in a 26" bbl, IMR 4350 was fastest at 96gr-3026fps w/260 gr bullet. If I'm at 2950 in a 24" at the same charge weight, I'd say I'm close enough. No animal on earth will notice I left 50 or 100 fps on the table. Firing the max charge of 4350-- 96gr, When I reloaded the cases today the brass was in good shape with nice tight primer pockets still. With my other Rums that is usually the most common/consistent indicator of running too hot--expanded primer pockets, which render your brass to the junk heap. I'm not talking about the primer falling out but still when repriming with a hand primer, the primer seats with WAY less resistance than the last time the case was primed (after the 1st firing on the case. I want to get several firings out of a case since they aren't exactly super cheap.