All,

At a gun show this weekend, I picked up a little pistol I've always wanted, an Astra 3000 in .32ACP. If you're not familiar with the 3000, it's a slightly updated version of the 300 placing the magazine release in the typical Browning location we're all so familiar with...updated version of the little pistol show in this photo: http://unblinkingeye.com/Guns/Astra_/Astra013/astra013.html

Most in the US are not real familiar with the Astra's, but they were VERY high quality pistols that functioned very well. The full size is in 9mm Bergman-Bayard Long (Largo), which is essentially a .38 Super, and in fact, they'll feed and function factory .38 Super just fine. They are accurate and reliable, but the one thing that has always struck me about these pistols (other than the very un-conventional and sort of funky look) is the absolute quality of build; they're nearly flawless.

Well, the first time I ever saw an Astra 300 in .380 ACP I just thought it was God awful cool...Like a model 400 that wen't through a Xerox machine on 1/2 size; so cool!

Well, I picked one up this weekend in .32 ACP and O M G is it a hoot to shoot. What's more, the whole family loves it, especially my 11 year old daughter (who wants to paint the grip panels lime green, 'cause lime green and black go together well).

The pistol is a bit smaller and lighter than a Walther PPK and everything (to me at least) just says it's a better all around gun than the PPK. Put 100 rounds through it and she functions flawlessly and I'm just in love with this little relic. I was able to hit clay pigeons on the ground at 50 yards about 30-40% of the time, so she definitely shoots lights out.

So, here's my delima. The only bullet mold I have is a 93 grain RN and I can't find any reloading data for a bullet that heavy in .32 ACP. I could buy another mold because it's very clear to me that this little pistol is SO the keeper, but I'd love to use the bullet mold I have.

Anyone have any data, or any experience loading the little .32 with a bullet this heavy?