-------------

Thanks Denton. I was quite impressed with Gura who did a superb job of arguing the longshot route of incorporation. Gura argued it articulately, persuasively and stuck to his guns even with the barrage of questions from the Justices unwilling to step in that pile.

I'll bet a whole dollar it's incorporated via Due Process with some minor suggestion in the Opinion of reasonable restrictions being permissible and then we dilly-dally in the states for a year or so till some piece of that dilly-dally finds it's way back the the SC for the scrutiny determination.

My gut....it ends up all being the way it is now in most gun friendly states and the usual prohibited persons will remain the same and folks won't be able to walk the streets with IEDs and grease guns. Some version of THAT anyways, without any more cities or states being able to continue standing in the way of THAT. A long, long way to reasonable but that's where I'm drawing my craps line as to how it all plays out!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward