I have never had any problem with the Conquest, Leupold, Swarovski, or even Bushnell. I haven't shot many eye boxes. I quess its the engineer in me that when some make definite statements that I look for testing to back it up. I really don't care what anyone uses as a scope, but its very misleading to make statements like "Leupold uses diamond coating so that with a lot of cleaning Conquest & others will experience degrading in the lens". Not word for word, but the jest of the statement. Pure BS without testing to substantiate. I have scopes that have been used for many years without any obvious degrading in the lens due to cleaning. Perhaps, with optical instruments you might experience .001% in about 50 years or so. After hunting for over 60 years I believe I could have used a 30-06 with a 4X Weaver & shot about the same number of trophies on 3 continents as a variety of calibers & many different scopes that I have used.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?