bea175,
The Patternmaster chokes have never impressed me. I never got the great patterns I sometimes hear of from a Patternmaster. Rich Cronk had dismal results from his and several other guys I know haven�t seen anything great from them either. They are about an Improved Modified constriction, which is a good place to be with the really large buckshot and large steel, but for the smaller buck and turkey type loads I don�t think it is enough constriction. Just my experience and theory, I hope you have better results.

I have always been a Kick's GT guy. You may know that from my patterning work for predators, I know you are over at PM some. As you know the Kick�s GT is a well made choke and performs very, very, well. I think it is a better looking choke than the Indian Creek if that would mean anything. The Indian Creek is a very heavily constructed choke and obviously of high quality build, but IMHO they are a bit ugly. But the two Indian Creek BDS chokes I have just flat outshoot any other choke I have ever tried � period. And performance trumps all else, I think if you try one you�ll be pleased with the way it shoots. My Benelli M1S90�s both average slightly over or right at 200 pellet strikes within 10� at point of aim with the Hevi-13 3-2-6 load.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.