I've got a 9422 magnum that I've had for most of about 12 years.I say most of because it was stolen about 10 years ago, and recovered about 2 years later.When I had it the first time, it shot very well( about 1.25" groups at 100 yards).Now it won't shoot worth a crap( 2 shots may hit right beside each other, then 3 and 4 may group 3"s away).

When I got it back, I took it all apart because it was very dirty and badly pitted.I cleaned it up as best I could and later had it parkerized.As best as I can tell there are no pits in the bore,It looks shiny when you look down it at a light anyway.The scope was also missing,so I put a good Leupold Compact scope on it in steel millet rings.

I have changed mounting systems twice, and that didn't help.I also sent the scope back to Leupold. They said they replaced the erector system, but I can't tell any difference.

I was just wondering if maybe I put something back together wrong. Maybe I over/under tightened something.Maybe the barrel bands or somewhere else.

Any ideas as to what may be wrong,or tips ya'll use to get more accuracy out of your 9422's.Any help would be greatly appreciated.