Don, I doubt I will ever shoot any volume of bullets besides the 40's. The Sierra Hornet bullet shoots small cloverleafs. If the winds come up, I will get the 243 out.

The Kelvar stocked CZ is beginning to come along since I posted this initially. Shot a .6 with 55 Sierra's in windy conditions. I tried something different, like I did years ago with the 22-250 and the swift(4350). I went to a slower burning powder, 4320 and got 3100 fps with it. Sometimes slower powder will tighten up the groups, even though common thought is that the powder is too slow.

Tom, the cases are several times fired and neck sized only. The chamber is pretty tight. I have a 700 in 204 that was a damn nightmare. After recrowning, I changed out the firing pin because of slow fires, changed triggers plus other minor things. I finally put it in a laminated stock and had to apply pressure to the barrel to get it to shoot. Now it just shoots cloverleafs, but it was a major task getting it to shoot.

Every one of the new guns, are individuals or so it seems. Just takes a lot of time to get them tuned. I am like many on this board, I am picky. When a chuck shows only his head out to 200-300 yards, I want a gun capable of making the shot.

Heading out tomorrow to shoot sage rats on saturday. Will give the CZ Hornet and my 204 a workout