It's always nice to see one's name mentioned in a positive light and especially with so many other names that I have so much respect for. Rattler the picture turned out nice. Did you do all the matting and framing yourself?

I'm a big Bateman and Parson fan myself. Both have had a lot of influence on me as an artist. However they are master's of their mediums with Bateman being a great acrylic artist and Parson doing most of his work in oil paint. I went a different direction with graphite, though I must admit a series of black and white drawings by Leon Parson is what influenced me that direction 20 years ago. I have never met Robert Bateman, but I have had the priviledge of standing in Leon's studio and talking with him fact to face. I have also been in his brother's home, Dale Parson, who is also an outstanding artist. As for me, I haven't done a whole lot new. I have kind'a shifted from animals with horns and antlers, to prdators, with the drawing below being my latest limited edition print.

Misty Morning Coyote
[Linked Image]

Here is one of the last antlered big game animal drawings I did before switching to predators. This one is only available as an original though.

Power Struggle
[Linked Image]

Is it Friday yet?