well, the gunsmith i use has taught me how to bed rifles, loaned me his personal tools to complete barrel channeling, taught me what i was looking at to adjust my trigger, showed me how pre-cut grind to fit pads for stocks, and showed me how to grind them. i use his services at every opportunity, and am currently having him build me another rifle. his prices are reasonable, 150 for a chambering job, and 30 for a trigger job on a factory rig, no charge for an install of an aftermarket (that i know of) oh, and he offers me parts at dealer prices if i dont have what i need. if i dont have the funds handy, he just does what i need done anyways and allows me to pay him as money allows.

he is one heck of a guy, and i hate to say that he is struggling to make it. works two jobs. from 530AM til around midnight. family is not seeing enough of him and he doesnt have enough money to work only one job, and doesnt have enough time to work on both.

me and three others have volunteered to work for him for no cost. just to help him, but he wont allow it to be done. he insists on paying. i have told him that i would work for store credit... that i would never use.

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )