Sierra and Bergers techs both told me that the best accuracy is achieved with an MV in the 2800 to 2900 fps range, regardless of bullet weight or cartridge pushing it..in the 6.5 bore..

at least to 600 and 800 yds my testing seemed to confirm that..

if some one is going to shoot at 1000 yds with one, seems to me that they would have a scope mount that had the standard 20MOA incline in the rear..

Mid range powders like 4064, RL 15, Varget etc, will give one that 2800 to 2900 fps MV...if you need to bounce up to the 4350/RL 17-19 powders to achieve that with a 140 or so match bullet, so be it..

but why use more velocity to try and overcome what could be handled by proper scope mounts and a scope with enough elevation potential..

a 6.5 bore at 2800 fps, is a pretty flat shooting projectile, compared to a lot of heavier bullets in bigger bores..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez