Originally Posted by jimbo202
Originally Posted by JimBobwsm
Originally Posted by CREDITMAN
I know that I'm in the minority here, but for a big game scope, I prefer a FFP especially with a ranging reticle. I took a look at a Swaro Z6 with BR reticle when they first came out & the reticle looked to be too thin for low light shots. I had a Swaro PH 3-12x50 with TDS reticle & a Zeiss Diavari 2.5-10x50 with duplex reticle on my 2 go to rifles at the time. I wanted to replace the Zeiss with a scope with a ranging reticle. Rather than buy the Z6, I found another Swaro PH with TDS which had been discontinued. In my opinion, the old TDS reticle is far superior to the BR.
You can get the Klassic series with TDS. 3x12x42, 3x12x50, and 4x16x50.

Great! Someone with some real hunting sense! Swaro PH 3x12x50 with TDS is mighty hard to beat. It is a shame the geniouses in Austria decided to discontinue the best hunting scope made!(My experienced opinion) You can still get Schmidt and Benders with TDS reticle by the way.

I have a Swaro PH with the TDS reticle and like it. Which S&B reticle number have the TDS reticle? A Summit with such a reticle would be interesting.