with the 110g V Max, 58g of Win 760 shoots half inch groups, use the same load with Barnes tripple shocks velocity is in the 3350-3375 fps range.

We killed an boxcar full of jackrabbits in the 70's with the Sierra 90g HP loaded with 47.5g IMR 3031 with CCI 200's. Later on, it became our primary coyote rifle as the load blew up yotes almost as well as jackrabbits. You can expect groups where the bullets touch at 100 yards with 3031 out of Remington rifles. When you shoot a coyote with this load with the 90g HP, the entire off side is gone on the coyote. If you don't give them enough leade when the coyote is running, then entire ass is gone on the yote!

One of the shots that I remember as a young man was a shot on a crow that was taken at 325 yards. We pulled up in a farmers yard to ask permission to hunt jackrabbits on his land, he said to kill all we wanted. Just as he got that out of his mouth, a crow lit in lone small tree out in his field. The farmer asked, "can you kill that SOB"? The framers neighbors were there laughing at the thought of hitting the crow that looked like a black bird it was so far out. I yanked out the 270, laid across the hood of the truck, gave a little daylight over his head and squeezed the trigger. At the shot, the crow exploded! You have never heard such lauging in all you life! I got 6 farms to hunt on making that one shot! My partner and I killed over 3000 jackrabbits on those farms in 4 hunts + coyotes, plus crows. New Remington sporter barrels were $19, so we just screwed on a new barrel every year.

We killed 20 or so deer with this load also, but you really need to neck shoot them.

We also used IMR 4064, and IMr 4350, AA2700 with the 90g HP, but the 3031 gave us accuracy like you would expect out of a benchrest rifle.
Good luck!

Last edited by keith; 07/04/10.