2 things I know about Kenny. I spoke to him when the 7mm STW was wet, and asked if he would rechamber my 700 factory adl I put in a Mcmillan. He said shoot her first, and if it gets 3200 fps or more w/ 140 grn, and accuracy good enough, rechambering may well hurt accuracy and may not increase velocity as some STW's were slow. So I saved my money once I developed loads for my 7 rem.

Story #2, in the mid 90's a friend who had money to send many guns to many gunsmiths, decided he wanted a 257 ackley improved. He got a fireformad brass and seated a hvy bullet long, sent it and the gun to Kenny and instructed him to get a reamer made and build the gun for a hunting rifle. Initially got it home and fired some handloads, decided it was GTG and proceeded to ATTEMPT to load several rounds in the magazine, only to find out the magazine wasn't opened up to accept the ammo the chamber was cut for. Boxed it up and said gimme my money back, not sure if Kenny gave him the action back or not.....

One thing I know, he could have accepted my request and gotten to rechamber my gun, but offered a real suggestion before I sent her his way. Very honest, IMHO. Seemed like a good guy to me.

Allen