E,<P>Because E4E,made me a GI-HUGIC deal(THANKS Pat) on the .375" 270gr FailSafes,when they were Spring Cleaning his store. The FailSafes happened to be loaded and I laid one of them in the scanner bed,with the 300Super and it's 165gr XLC.<P>So it wasn't a preference,nor an X shortcoming and I was curious about the .375" FailSafes anyhow. I'd tell you how they worked,but I haven't recovered one! That load "gas-tanked" a very good sized Bear this Spring and exited. I'd guess it was at least 4-1/2 feet of penetration,from a 30yd poke. Seemed to work(grin).<P>Once out of E4E's generous supply,I will be squirting the more familiar blue colored projectiles. To be honest,I've never shot the FailSafe in any other diameter either. I could see no reason,to change what I know to work. That of course being the X bullet.<P>If it ain't broken,I don't tend to fix it. This being an exception,for reasons mentioned($). I didn't figure the FailSafe to be much of a gamble and thus far,it shows merit..........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."