Originally Posted by Wickens
I'm new to this site and find all of this very odd? I'm guessing there is no moderator on this site? ImitatedOften you seem to be very knowledgable but there is a line beween knowledge and arrogance. A lot of us enjoy learning from this stuff, but you sir can kill any constructive conversation that can take place. It's OK if someone has a different idea. State your thought and let it go-Plaese--- not Dummy or I'm Laughing,Crying Ect. Thank You. Wickens PS I don't hide behind a made up name I'm easy to find.

Deeply humored that common sense and experience,are now billed as "arrogant" behavior(s)...though stupidity,outright lies and folks devoid of an inkling of even a first clue,are embraced as "constructive".

I'd like to think that I've killed more than quite a few "constructive" thoughts,that have been espoused by the addled,as it'd give hope that there is a shred of sense lurking out there somewhere. While somewhat dubious(for the obvious reasons),I do however remain the Eternal Optimist.

Fingers crossed,while laughing in advance..................