Well... about a week of evenings and I've got a working prototype.
Roughly 10.25" diameter. Current stove pipe is 8' long but that may get trimmed once fitted to the shelter.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures here

[Linked Image]
Glowing Red. I wasn't able to really get it cranking due to limited time, though the whole body did glow red at one point.

[Linked Image]
Burning away

[Linked Image]
Shot of the stove fully assembled except for the pipe. The dual air control was an experiment. A single plate would be much easier to manufacture and allow for a larger door. The leg arrangement allows for the use of a snow platform that can be attached to the legs if needed.

Lesson learned... don't clamp the cylinder too tightly. I didn't allow for thermal expansion and the stove body picked up a couple of creases where it caved. It may also be a good idea on a larger diameter stove like this to up the thickness from .004 to .005 or .006

Next on the list... make a stove jack and install it in the tarp. Do some more burn tests and boil tests to see how it really performs... maybe make a stack robber. Think about a baffle. Get a weight for you guys. The body and current mega-pipe come in around 1.5 to 1.8 lbs without the ends or rods. So I'd guess around 3 to 3.5 lbs total.

--thumper338