When I was young , I thought the red and black looked kinda gay , so I fell in love with my green and black wool coat.
Being the smallest and youngest I was often sent on the mission of going thru the pine swamps on the way back to camp , a couple hunters on either side and me to try and kick any deer out .
Was late afternoon one time and I happened to walk out to my Dad ( funny how he usually knew where I would come out confused )
Any way , he had been watching me for a while and and he just made the comment that in the low light and shadows crawling thru the thick pines I looked a lot like a black bear wearing that green and black coat.
That slowley sunk in . I only wear that green and black coat for around the camp chores now , at least untill the southern zone opens up and the folks that are just looking to blast something have moved on.

Phil

�The public cannot be too curious concerning the characters of public men.� �Samuel Adams

"All men having power ought to be distrusted to a certain degree." --James Madison