Boiling is a NO NO... I hate to see that word... It liquifies the grease, allows it into the bone pores etc.... it'll often leave yellow areas that smell rancid later on...

Rotting the meat off is stinkier and slower... but the correct way.

If you must "boil" don't allow anything other than fairly warm/hot water. Look up calcium carbonate... I think thats the right wording... I've never used it, but added to hot water it speeds things up, but can also eat the skull up if left in too long...

Rolling boil definitely not.

The paste peroxide typically requires heat to peform the best. IE its like hair bleach that needs scalp temp to activate it. I've used it a lot. Found out later that regular wally world peroxide and a fish tank etc... works just fine... keep the antlers out though... takes like you said, 1-3 days depending... but if you can find the strong peroxide... 37% IIRC, liquid.. its supposed to do it really quick... someone gave me a small bottle, not enough to do anything with, and I got a bit on a finger.... turned the finger white pretty quick.

Also recall that while diluted bleach can eat away any remaining cartilage... that it will eat bone vs time.... I opt out on bleach any more.

Good luck.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....