You say overpoplulation is not a problem where you live. Yes it is. Overpopulation in China and other places is depleting the oceans. When the oceans die, we all die. Snakes are a major part of the ecosystem. If you stomp them all out to save one child, you may unbalance the system so profoundly that we all die, including the children. Saving one child is not worth losing the whole world over. Furthermore, it's the parents responsibility to protect their children from snakes and all other wild animals. I'm sorry my name makes you feel inferior, but it's just a name. It could just as easily have been Core-Lokt or Nosler Partition. Since you're so timid, I'll change my avatar to something less scary so you won't be frightened by it. I don't know what the problem is. You really have no reason to fear me or snakes. If a snake gets after you, all you have to do is walk away. The fastest snake in the world is the black mamba and it only crawls at seven miles per hour. If you people down there are so slow that you can't outrun a pygmy rattler, I apologize for failing to recognize your handicap.

It's only a name. It could just as easily have been Nosler Partition.