Originally Posted by Allen917
Sitka, you may have a point about the guaranteed for life. Now that you mention it, I think I remember that promise too! Wouldn't hurt to ask I guess.

Malm you are right about them being great little guns. I've have a black and brown from the 60's and love to shoot them. I'm still looking for a Nylon 66 in Seneca Green I can afford, seems I'm never in the right place at the right time. This Nylon 12 came to me pretty cheap since it had the crack in the stock. It still shoots great.

That Marine Tex may work to put some extra strength in the repaired area if it will stick to the zytel nylon. Nothing else seems too!

Try this. If that stock has a buttplate that can be removed, do so. Take a Q-tip dampen with acetone. Touch to a small area on the inside of the buttstock. Check to see if the area gets gummy. If it does, apply a dab of Marine Tex. See if it adheres to the nylon. If it does, do the same to the damaged area. Make the repair from the inside of the stock. Let dry 24 hrs. Sand as needed.

Last edited by Nostraweirdous; 10/29/10.

The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement.