"How do you KNOW all that stuff? Were you there?
You chastise me for using secondhand knowledge, and then KNOW things you were not present for....
Curious, that."

There exists an enormous amount of information about this case. Research it, everything I've stated is a part of the public record. Hell, if you don't want to read anything, watch Hannity and Colmes, they're doing an excellent job of covering this case

"And yes, I have faith in the courts. Between all of the judges and justices that reviewed the case there's plenty of left, right, center, and off-center judges. A consensus out of such a crowd points toward an underlying truth."
That is a generaltiy and not an answer to the specific question I asked. What about Bush V. Gore in the Florida courts? That went before multiple judges up to and including the Florida Supreme Court. Should the ruling that the Folrida courts produced allowing for the Gore-requested recount of four targeted counties have been allowed to stand? Were the courts fallible then? Might they be fallible now?

"I don't know if my opinion is learned or not. Perhaps you do?"
I'm not the one tooting my own horn, or adding my own experiences as a way to bolster my arguement. I've researched this very difficult issue and come to the conclusion that letting this woman starve to death is inhumane and cruel. If I treated my dog in like manner, I'd go to jail, and rightfully so.

Last edited by Bwannabe; 03/24/05.