Unlike some on here, I don't worry too much about bloodshot meat. I like fast, fairly light bullets that do a lot of damage and put them down quickly. We have a pretty liberal bag limit so I just shoot more does if I want more meat, I don't worry about a wasted shoulder or two. Where I hunt we have lots of very thick cutovers and you do not want a wounded deer to make it into one of those cutovers. Some of the most miserable experiences of my hunting career have been on my hands and knees trailing wounded deer through these ungodly thickets. Most we recovered but some we didn't. It's where I developed my extreme dislike for the barnes X bullets because invariably these trailing jobs were caused by an X bullet behind the shoulder. If they didn't hit bone then the old style bullets would often whiz right through with minimal or no expansion, deer would head straight for the nastiest stuff they could find, and I'd soon get a call from the guy who did the wounding to join in the search. After a few hours on my hands and knees tangled in briars looking for a drop of blood every 10' I'd be dog cussing both the shooter and those bullets under my breath.

That picture looks like ideal bullet performance to me, I'd have no problem with that.