[img:left][Linked Image][/img]
One more pic, this was a heavy load, and when we got down to our cache it became even heavier. 4 days it took us to get out out packs were all approaching 150lbs. plus. I had a Mchale,one buddy had a Kifaru, the other a Barneys pack. Before we made the strip Kifaru buddy had to modify the lumbar pad and was in pain, buddy w/ the Barneys was just plumb miserable, the other two constantly had to decide what hurt worse their shoulders or waist. Once we made the strip, we had 4 days before the plane was to arrive, guy w/ the Barneys never went more than a hundred yards from the tent till we were picked up, he was pretty much crippled. I know this all comes down to proper fit, but that's what you get w/ a Mchale and proper design. Now I don't claim to be a superman, backpacker extrodinare, I don't spend 100 days a year backpacking, actually the last two years the only time I put the pack on was the day I walked away from the strip, and it's always performed just as expected. The only problem is I don't get to use it as more.