Probably was knock off at some point......however,

When growing up my father mother and three brothers always tried to sight in their own rife each year the weekend before the opener.....even if the rifles had been sighted in before and not used. Wanted to make sure everything was right before the season started. Some years life would intrude and some couldn't make it to the range for that pre-weekend shooting. When that happened my father or I would shoot their rifle a few rounds to check zero and correct any problems.....all except my second brother's.

Don't know if it was the way he held the rifle when shooting or the fact that he wore glasses thick as coke bottle bottoms (20/200 vision uncorrected), but for some reson no one else could sight in his rifle except him. If my father or I shot anyone else's rifle it would hit within 1/2" of where it did when they fired it at 100 yards. Maybe not "perfect" but close enough to know the sights were still OK.

When we fired my brother's rifle the bullets would hit some 4" low and 4" to the side....AT 25 YARDS!!! If he couldn't be there to shoot, we quickly learned to assume it was still sighted in and not make adjustments because if we DID adjust it....it damn sure would be off then (for him).

If Sarah was shooting someone else's rifle this could have played a part in the zero problems. I do like the idea that the show doesn't always appear "perfect" but also shows the problems that happen sometimes in real life.

I'd much rather see a few embarassing moments and "warts" than to try to believe that no one EVER makes a mistake in the field, and ALWAYS kills a record-book anumal. A lot of other outdoors shows could learn from watching this on in that respect.

I hate change, it's never for the better.... Grumpy Old Men
The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know