The owner died, and his widow asked his son-in-law (a friend of mine) to dispose of the stuff. He said he'd pay me for selling some of it on eBay. I think I'll tell him I'll sell the stuff in exchange for the .45 ACP dies, so I might not have to give anything for them.

I can't identify a few of the items in the box he sent home with me last night. Some of the dies are not marked, and it's hard to tell what they are. I suspect they'll do well to bring $10-$15 per on eBay. There is a balance beam from a powder scale, so the scale must be somewhere. Also, a bunch of shell holders (Herters and two other brands), plus some stuff like primer seating pins, decapping pins, etc.

He also has a monstrous Herters press, which I don't want to deal with due to the weight. And there is still one box o' stuff he hasn't gone through yet.

The stuff I can't ID, I might line up for a photo and post it here at the Campfire and ask people to tell me what it is.

Steve

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt