Have a Sauer 202 for sale. Bought this one brand new a few years back and really don't use it. It's a 202 lightweight with the built in Weaver bases chambered in 243 with the fluted barrel and llaflon coating on the barrel and action. It has the nice looking black stock that has a couple handling marks on it but otherwise it's awful close to new. I've shot probably about 3 boxes of various 243 factory loads through it looking for the 'right one'. It appears to like the 55 gr Winchester ballistic tip and the Hornady 58 grain the best. Shoots both into under an inch at 100 yards. I've gotten a few 1/2" groups but most are in the 1/2-3/4 range. I think once it's shot in it'll be a consistent 1/2" gun with factory ammo. It's never been hunted with and spent the last however many years in the safe looking pretty.

It comes with the factory box and all the tools as well as any other papers, etc., that came with it.

These are no longer built and really offered some things far better than the new ones offer. They are also just over 6#, my 270 weighs 7.58# with rings and a Z6 swarovski. Asking $1800 and that includes shipping in the USA.

Will get some pics taken hopefully tomorrow..