Your Adams Dry is a go to Mayfly imitation. The Adams parachute is the same. Light wings for imitating spinners and dark for duns.

The Blue Wing Olive is probably the most common May fly here.

The Royal Wulff is a locater fly. Fish riffles and trout will see it better on a quick pass than a drab fly.

The Elk Wing Caddis is a super common caddis pattern.

All these guys float and you fish them when you see fish taking flys on top.

When fish aren't sipping flys but look like they are taking them just below, you can strip in any of them and fish will take them.

If the hatch isn't going on, you can fish the nymphs and streamers.

The Hare's Ear and Prince nymphs are the most common nymph patterns around. You can fish them on a dry line or a wet. When May flys aren't hatching, fish nymphs.

You can fish the Muddlers and Wooly Buggers any time.

I'll give you a typical day on the river. I get to the river at 6:00 in the morning and paddle down into the entrance of a big pond. I get in the channels and cast wooly buggers on a wet line and strip them back slow. Around 8:00, I start to see spinners (spent Mayflys from the day before). I start paddling upstream. A good 30 minutes up stream and I start to see fish rise. I go to a #12 Blue Wing Olive and cast to rising fish as I float down river. I get out a big #12 light dun too and watch the drift to see what's floating by. Some times, a Hendrickson hatch will go on and I'll need a little Red Quill to throw. Your Adams "sort of" looks like all of these flys so you can toss it all day. You might not get as many fish, but it will fool some. When I get back down to the pond, I'll anchor up and watch the drift. Some times the duns will float into the pond and the fish will pick on them. If not, it's back to streamers. Black and olive Wooly Buggers.

"I didn't get the sophisticated gene in this family. I started the sophisticated gene in this family." Willie Robertson