Im with Mountain Hunter, Boretech eliminator has replaced every bore/copper solvent I had on my bench (still have some coppermelt left but at $50 a bottle I use it only when I have to). The minimal odor was what attracted me to it but after using it I came to the conclusion it is much faster than any of the traditional copper removers. A quick visual test to compare copper cleaners is to rub a bullet with a solvent soaked q-tip. Sweets and shooters choice will turn the q-tip blue after a few minutes, Eliminator turned the q-tip blue before I finished wiping it on the bullet. Not real scientific but pretty impressive to me. Even a M240 (belt fed 7.62 nato) with about 1600 rounds put through the barrel cleaned up in less than 30 minutes (Several 3-5 minute soakings). I gave away my last can of wipeout and havn't looked back.

On another note my buddy hates wipeout with a passion. He had a custom rifle soaking over night in his garage when it was broken into. The custom was the only rifle lost since everything else was locked up. Almost a year later it was recovered but it was never the same.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper