Well, most of you guys know more about packboards than I do but at least for right now, I'm kinda sceptacle (sp?). The first thing I wanna know about is the buckle. I have yet to find a PLASTIC buckle that doesn't allow the belt to slip. I finally found a old, used Kelty packboard & took the METAL buckle off it. Doggone if'n it don't work better, as it should.
IMHO, there are points of ridiculousness when it comes to outdoor gear. No one can convince me that saving a couple of ounces of an item makes any difference. Proper function is more important to me than saving an ounce or two.
The second contention I have with this packboard is that at least from the photos, there is no way to strap your rifle across it for walking. I am not going to place my rifle in some kind of holster that attaches to my frame. I carry my rifle strapped across the uprights of my packboard with nylon, quick release straps. Very functional and fast to take off the packboard & release the rifle. BTDT.
Finally, I'm just leery of the fitted form of the frame itself. Looks to me that a person is "locked" into one hiking position and for a long trip, could become uncomfortable.
Perhaps I'm mistaken on any or all of my points but I'm from the old school of the KISS principle. If you have something that works, don't screw with it. Maybe I'll be proven wrong tho.
Bear in Fairbanks

"Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes."
Amazingly, I've lived long enough to see a President who is worse than Carter.
And finally,
Gun control means using two hands.