Originally Posted by Marshhawk
I have a 3-9 Redfield Widefield with Accurange.It is in decent shape.It has a ring mark in front of the turrets and a few scratches. The lenses are very clear.Other then 3-9 Redfield written on the elevation turret there is no serial number etc on the scope.

I have quite a bit of literature as well as some yardage turrets that came with the scope.No box though.

Here is what I have for the scope.

1.Redfield instruction book.Very small.It covers mounts,reticles etc.

2.The owners half of the warranty card. No name or address is filled in.

3.Redfield scope book.It covers zeroing,parallax,changing power etc.

4.A Redfield '67 "scope mount sight catalog" it covers their line of scopes,mounts,open sights and a scope mount chart.

5.Redfield Accurange directions.It covers using the Accurange system,sighting in and the extra turrets.

6. It looks like 5 extra turrets numbered 2-6.Yardage I assume:) Also 2 large aluminum pieces to mount the different turrets to the scope along with the needed screw.

I got it from an older gentleman I know.He has owned it since new but he didn't quite remember what year he bought it.I am guessing 1967 would be a good bet:).It would be cool to mount on an older rifle and use it.But I may sell it since I do not have any older rifles although I could remedy that.:) Maybe a nice 7X57.

Thank you guys for any info/help.

Bill/WI
I bought a scope like that in the early 80's just before redfield closed its doors. I think I payed around 325.00 for it new.