Leonard fly rods can highly collectible but it mostly depends upon the "era" of the rod, the condition, and the model.

Usually Leonard collectors/users divide the eras as pre-fire and post fire. Which is when the Leonard factory was destroyed by fire and was rebuilt. Pre-fire rods (which you can spot because they have no serial numbers or other lettering on the shaft) are highly collectible. This would go back to about the 1920's or so and up to the 1960's when the fire took place. The next thing to look at is condition, and rod model (size, line weight, taper, multi pieces, etc.).

So a mint, Leonard pre-fire Model 50DF (a very popular vintage bamboo fly rod) which is an 8' 3 piece 5wt (with "dry fly" action) would sell for about $2,000.00, give or take a few hundred. An a completely original rod, a little more, a "restored" rod, maybe a little less.

Post fire rods, with the exception of the Maxwell era rods, are not as highly collectible, although as the pre-fire rods become scarce, the post fire rods are coming up in the world. The Maxwell rods were some of the finest bamboo fly rods ever made. Tom Maxwell was one-half of the Thomas & Thomas rod company, who still produce some of the finest bamboo rods today. The Maxwell era rods, sell for $3000.00, give or take a few hundred.

Based on your "100 years" commemorative, I guess that would put your rods in about the 1980's or 90's. I don't think Leonard was around much before the 1890's. Anyway, to make sure we're on the same page, these are split-bamboo rods? Leonard made a lot of graphite when graphite started to come out. If they're Leonard graphites, they are still collectible, but not at all to the extent of the bamboo. Maybe a few hundred or so.

I would like to see pics if you have them, that would clear things up pretty fast.