You have owned two. I have PERSONALLY owned 12. I would say that is a lot more experience than what you have. I think I have more than given them a fare shake. I have worked on a bunch more. ALL were complete turds. Yes, they went boom, yes they fed, but were rougher than a cobb. They all scratched the heck out of my brass. I had two with WAY over sized chambers and case head separations were normal with FACTORY ammo. Fit and finished sucked with HORRIBLE triggers. Only two would shoot under 1.5" with any consistency, but they had so many other problems, I had to dump them. Two wouldn't break the 4" mark at 100 yards, with bedding, tweaking, you name it. One went back to Ruger and they rebarreled it. It now shoots exactly 4" at 100 yards. The owner I sold it to is "okay" with that, since he seldom shoots over that range. I doubt I was the unlucky one that got so many turds. I know SEVERAL guys in the club that have had the same experiences. Ruger makes a lot of lemons. Sure, they get some good stuff out once in a while (the two you have...maybe). Go try to find any smith worth his salt that will work on a Rugers over any other brand. I have never met one yet that has a good thing to say about them. Hmm...yup, tomato stakes. How many Tikkas and Sakos have you owned? That is like comparing a Moped to a Harley. You can have your moped ;o) Flinch

Flinch Outdoor Gear broadhead extractor. The best device for pulling your head out.