For those of you not living in NW Arkansas I have one for you. At a local IHOP I frequent, a couple of 300lb African American men were causing a small disturbance. A local female officer and another male officer were dispatched to the scene. Upon attempted arrest one suspect gained control of the female and proceeded to beat her repeatedly in the head while his brother held the male officer. After a female eating in there helped the other female officer she pulled her gun and nearly blasted the guy. Both were arrested for attempted murder and nobody was killed. The female officer was beaten badly and required several stitches. My wife works for the same PD as they and made a comment that it was a good thing I wasnt there, meaning myself. A friend of mine said the same thing while sitting with a group of friends. another friend asked why and i answered " Because there would be two dead guys and i would be dealing with it if i didnt get shot by the police while protecting them" I always carry and i eat at IHOP quite often. I would have hated to make that decision but i know what i would have done. So i ask..what would you have done?

If the world didnt suck we would all fall off!