Originally Posted by cal74

Burris made or makes a scope for the Sako Quad that you can set for different zero points for each of the barrels. I would imagine it would work just fine on a CZ that is the same concept.

http://www.opticsplanet.com/reviews/reviews-burris-3x-9x-sako-quad-ballistic-compact-scopes.html

I've thought about trying to chase one of the Burris scopes down, but I dunno if that would work with the CZ. The Quad's barrel attachment method seems somewhat more conducive to keeping POI closer than the CZ appears to. I don't know if the Burris has that kind of adjustment range, frankly. I was really surprised to see such a variance.
However, this was the first time I've used the HMR setup on this rifle, maybe things will "wear-in" or something.

If a Quad shooter would post his experiences with that rifle, it might sway me. I'm flexible. It DOES seem that the two-scope business would be the easy way out, though. As long as you torqued the rings down the same way each time, it should be pretty close.

I have two of the Fullfield II scopes already (not for the Quads, though) One is mounted on a Marlin 17V HMR already. It's the cat's azz on that one. The other is mounted on my spare .270.

Last edited by ratsmacker; 03/05/11.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.