John Barsness aka Mule deer around here has written some TERRIFIC treatise on stock fit and stock styles for different body shapes including the best cover on custom rifles I have ever read, whish I could remeber which gun rag it was in but the point was, and it made sense when I read it is this: "Classic" and similar stock styles make sense for some peoples builds but will be painful for others to shoot and the same is true with the Weatherby or Calif look stocks. For some builds this stock style rocks it and for others it is a torture device. The most interesting part of one of his stories, to me, was when he pointed out that todays "tacticool" stocks really are not much different in design and shape from some of the more radical Weatherby or Calif look + designs of the 60's. Seen side by side it made sense! A real eye opener for me. If the WBY style stock hurts the rifle owner, change it out for him but no hard and fast rules apply to all stocks for all folks. The Classic style is not THE best for handling recoil for all people at all times even though I like the looks of it. I also like the looks of a Mk V and Lazermark. Pretty in a different way like a Lamborghini vs a Cadillac STS-V. (Jap cars all look like a Mossberg 4x4 stock to me.... smile )

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500