Up for sale Remington 700 ADL with checkered (impressed) woodstock in 30-06 Springfield. This is a earlier model ADL with the high gloss shiny finish on the barrel and receiver and a jeweled bolt (no J-lock). I don't know the birth year, can't find the year marks on the barrel. This rifle has been hunted with some, there are a few places on the stock that are scratched they can be seen in the photos (the worst is on the right side behind the grip and on the front side on the grip itself) other much smaller places on the stock from normal handling, all of the metal is� I will say 98% very good condition. A thin place in the bluing on top of the barrel near the forend (can be seen in photo). The scope is a Bushnell 3200 Elite 3x9x40. The Bushnell Elite series has a lifetime warranty. This scope has the fast focus feature I have the original box that came with the scope. The scope is mounted in Leupold rings on top of a one piece Leupold base. A great gun in very good condition for $585 shipped CONUS. Additional photos can be taken if requested. Your dealer must accept from individual. Selling to fund Leupold VX-3 3.5-10x40 B&C so that would be the item I would trade on.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img:center]http://www.tenntrap.com/otherpics/rem700_8.jpg[/img]

"...buzzards gota eat same as worms" Josey Wales
NRA lifer
Hunting is Conservation
RMEF Member