Originally Posted by Mark R Dobrenski
Originally Posted by dmsbandit
I also bowhunt, muzzleloader hunt, hunt with open sights, hunt with scopes, hunt with handguns, and rifles.

If ethics and methods don't matter, why does B&C and P&Y place limits on the manner and place of taking an animal?

So DMS tell us what shots you will take? And where all do you hunt on a regular basis? New York and North Carolina

You do stand hunting? [Yes] If so, if a deer is bumped and runs by will you shoot it? I have and will shoot moving deer.

How do you feel about running shots on whitey's? In the woods of New York, it's not uncommon. It's no different than shooting a duck or goose on the fly.

What kind of elk hunting experience do you have? None

Do you hunt guided and or DIY? Semi-Guided in NC, on my own in NY

When hunting yotes (if you do) do you use dogs, a mouth call, an E call? I shoot them while small game hunting and deer hunting. No calls or dogs used.

Your mzl loader a traditional or an in line? And with round ball or what, and with open sights or scoped? Yes to both. Savage MKII with 3-9x40, and T/C Renegade with patched round ball.

Bow, recurve, long bow or compound? Fingers or release? Sights or instinctive? 70-80 pound draw weight Compound with fingers or release with sights, and 60% letoff.

Do you fish? If so with bait or fly fish only? Not lately, but spincast fish with worms and lures depending on the fish.

Just trying to get a feel for what your ways are is all.

Dober

Last edited by dmsbandit; 06/08/11.

I don't drink or Smoke. I spend my money on gunpowder and gasoline.