I have a 2002 model. If your plan is to stay on established "fire roads" or relatively flat/dry trails, then the TW might suit you well. It is nice to be able to plant your feet on the ground. You can also take it out on the street or drive around the campsite, too. My main gripe about the TW200 is the fact that the "newer" ones don't have a kick start. The battery is a real mickey mouse affair, and if it goes dead on you out in the woods, you have no auxiliary start. The "older" ones were better in this regard. If you go to one of the TW forums, you can find a parts list to add a kick start for $300-$400.

The Rokon, though it looks similar, is really a different beast (I have a 2005 model Scout). The suspension is almost non-existent. It's really made for terrain that is too rough for a 4-wheeler. You can take it through a forest where the trees/brush are too close together for a 4-wheeler. If a hill is too steep, you just jump off and "walk" it up the grade in first gear at 2-3mph. The top speed on the Rokon is only about 25-30mph, and it will beat you to death if you spend much time over 10-15mph. The Rokons have gotten completely ridiculous on their prices.

TW200- Very established trails/roads
Rokon- Where there are NO established trails/roads

For $1800, you should get the TW. I think they're close to $4000, new. You shouldn't have any trouble getting $1500-$2000 for it if you don't like it.