The top three choices are
Dillon 550B
Dillon 650
anything else along the lines of the RCBS 2000

I have both Dillon 550B and 650.
I like the 550 for it's reliability and ease of taking care of problems without a bunch of histrionics.
The 550 is a simple, durable, reasonably fast progressive, and I consider it the best on the market for it's intended use and speed level.
The only thing I would change owuld be if they would add a fifth station so you could put a powder check die in it.

The 650 is a great fast machine, but it's not tolerant of missteps. I have had a problem with CCI small pistol primers hanging on the decapping pin that get re-seated by the waiting new primer. This lets the primer feed disc rotate around till it drops the primer down a little ramp and most of the time it ski jumps onto the floor. This is the first you know of a problem and then you need to go through your cartridge bin and find the one with the spent primer.
This is not a problem using other brands of small pistol primers, but I had loaded over 2500 rounds of 38 special with the CCI's.
Till I get through these, the 650 and 38's are not my favorite.
I may even just go through the empty 38's I have with a decapping die in my Rockchucker.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!